We aim to safely enhance and extend the life of beautiful and notable trees. We offer both advice and practical help with tree management, ensuring that owners tree safety liabilities are met and that tree health is enhanced. This includes management of whole woods, but also extends to parks and gardens open to the public and individual trees.
- Arboricultural inspections to BS5837, including assessments and mitigation for development proposals
- Tree safety and health surveys and advice
- Ancient and veteran tree management
- Organising consent for works for trees covered by tree preservation orders
- Surveys of trees for bats and birds, where protected species may be present
- Tree work on site, including crown lifts and reductions, pruning and thinning and sectional felling. Replacement planting work can also be undertaken where required.
A tree survey to BS5837 was undertaken to support a planning application for a new museum development. The new entrance and parking facilities have been modified and improved in response to our recommendations. The survey will also inform and influence the future renovation of the gardens.
We have written and produced a tree safety policy for Leeds Castle, including schedules, which allow the in house team to undertake more of their own safety inspections. This has enabled the client to manage and reduce their own costs, calling on our expertise for exceptional cases only.
A tree survey following BS5837 guidelines was undertaken for the Parish Council to help develop a plan for improving public access to the common and extending the sports and playground areas. The site is of high ecological value as well as an important local recreation facility.